I got tagged by
and I'm bored so here we go
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
1. I graduated from the Columbus College of Art and Design with a major in time based media. (comics, film, animation)
2. When I was learning how to drive, the first time I ever drove on the interstate my car got demolished by a semi truck. Fun times. (11 years later I'm a much better driver)
3. I first started drawing comics in kindergarten and never looked back. By the time I was 6 years old I'd drawn 3 issues. They were really bad comics about an OC named Sparky who was a flying squirrel with lightning powers.
4. If you want to kill me, my only major allergies are ibuprofen and aspirin.
5. I'm agnostic.
6. I was diagnosed with depression in 6th grade and have been in and out of therapy and on and off various medications throughout the years. While I'm still on meds for anxiety, I'm a generally happy person most the time now.
7. Even though some would believe I have 800 cats, I only have 2. Their names are Bowser and Angie.
8. One of my favorite flavors is coffee. But I can't drink very much of it because I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis, which is pretty much Crohn's Disease for the bladder.
9. Ever since I was in 5th grade, my favorite all time band has always been Nirvana. I did have a ridiculous Kurt Cobain worship phase when I was in my goth phase in middle school, but I fortunately grew out of that. I still love Nirvana and they have a special place in my heart.
10.I play guitar, but I'm probably really bad at it now because I haven't had much time to play it lately.
11. My favorite food is a tie between bourbon chicken that comes from cheap Chinese restaurants or authentic tacos.
1.) What is the horizontal asymptote of the following rational function: ( 3x - 7 ) / ( - x + 5 )
I took my last class when I was a sophomore in high school, I don't know such things
2.) Define an indefinite article.
it's an article that is indefinite
3.) What dutch post-impressionist artist painted "Starry Night" in 1889?
Vincent Van Gogh
4.) "Knut knyt knuten! Knut knöt knuten utan knot." Did Knut tie the knot with or without grumbling?
5.) A 55-kg boy is 1.5 m tall. What will be his mass when his height increases 0.2 m, assuming that he retains the same body shape and density?
6.) What particle was postulated to have zero mass and zero charge and to travel at the speed of light?
7.) This musical scale, useful in jazz and rock, starts on the second degree of a major scale and sounds like a natural minor with a raised sixth. Identify the scale.
a useful scale
8.) What phenomenon was observed by Charles Darwin in 1880 that grass coleoptiles curve toward light?
the glass coleoptile curve light phenomenon
9.) Briefly explain the operation of a silicon- controlled rectifier.
well you see, there's this rectifier. Scientists learned that it was controlled. After further examinations, they discovered that the controlled rectifier was indeed made out of silicon and they dubbed it the silicon-controlled rectifier.
10.) Kara, the leader of the Eymorgs, steals Spock's brain for use in a computer. What was Spock's brain used to administer for their planet? (Multiple choice)
a.) Its security
b.) their power
c.) their knowledge
11.) What are Kal-el's weaknesses?
a bucket of kittens
1. When did you first start drawing, and when did you get serious about it?
kindergarten. I didn't have any formal training until high school, but it was always my dream to do art for a living. But I got really super serious about it in 5th grade when it came time to get into high school. I had to make a visual arts portfolio to get into this special hard to get into magnet high school. I got in, and that was the place that taught me how to be a workaholic that is a pro at meeting deadlines.
2. Who is your favorite Pokemon?
3. If you could write a fan fiction novel about any story, movie, or historical figure, who would you write about and what would happen in the story?
I don't read fanfiction but I would probably write it about something like Bladerunner. Even though there's *actual* books about it, I would just want to explore more of the world.
4. If you and I were stranded in the desert and got attacked by a herd of sand sharks, what kind of fighting style would we use? (i.e. Would we stand back to back? Would you grab me by the ankle and swing me like a morning star? etc.)
I would probably run and hide because I am a pansy.
5. Your annoying neighbors have a pet parrot that they keep outside. What would you teach it to say to them?
"no one loves you"
6. If you had to create a character for a movie that is completely different from anything you would normally draw, what would the character look like and what would their personality be like?
I like to think that I cover a variety of character types, but the one I never really touch is the typical macho bad ass dude. He would be all manly and destroy things with his bare hands and wrestle bears. He would have some epic facial hair.
7. If you had seven gold coins and three friends, how would you divide the wealth?
give it to charity so my friends can know the value of hard work.
8. Mac or PC? Why?
I use a PC but I have nothing against Macs. I like how easy it is to upgrade and customize a PC. I also like that if something goes wrong with it, I'm usually able to fix it, and if not I have 80 bajillion tech friends that can, and if not I know of an awesome PC repair place that doesn't charge out the ass.
9. What is your #1
Christmas wish? (And I mean material objects, not stupid stuff like "world peace" or "happiness for all my family" or "make Pokemon real.")
honestly I have most of what I want material wise after I used my tax return to by a massive HD TV and bluray player. I guess a PS3 would be cool.
10. What is your favorite cute thing?
11. If you had unlimited wealth for the rest of your life, how would you spend the time you now have free from work?
probably doing more work by drawing and coloring constantly. So pretty much nothing would change. I get bored doing nothing.
Questions from me to you:
1.What is the best name for a cat?
2.If given the chance to make your own custom candy bar, what would be your ultimate candy bar? (ie you want a peanut butter almond dark chocolate bar)
3.What is your favorite movie of all time?
4.If you were trapped in the internets, what would you do?
5.When do you think the world will end?
6.What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
7.If you looked outside our door and there was a group of kittens mewing at you, what would you do?
8.What is your favorite ice cream?
9.How is bread made?
10.What time do you get up in the morning?
11.If given the choice of having a mullet or a mohawk for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
I'm not specifically tagging anyone because I am lazy, if you want to do this go for it!